No warranties This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Field Marshal Gaming Convention makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Field Marshal Gaming Convention does not warrant that: – this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or – the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, professional advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Field Marshal Gaming Convention will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
– to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss; – for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or – for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Field Marshal Gaming Convention has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Field Marshal Gaming Convention’s liability in respect of any:
– death or personal injury caused by Field Marshal Gaming Convention’s negligence; – fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Field Marshal Gaming Convention; or – matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Field Marshal Gaming Convention to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Field Marshal Gaming Convention has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Field Marshal Gaming Convention’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Field Marshal Gaming Convention’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Field Marshal Gaming Convention.
Unenforceable provisions If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
The terms ‘Field Marshal Gaming Convention’ or ‘COMPANY’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 567 Simcoe Street North, Oshawa, Ontario, Canada.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website and/or are the trade marks of their respective owners.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: ; To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs) ; To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account and making necessary changes.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.fmgcon.com
Copyright © 2012-2013, Field Marshal Gaming Convention
Ownership of copyright The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Field Marshal Gaming Convention and its licensors.
Copyright license Field Marshal Gaming Convention grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to: – view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser; – copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and – print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
Field Marshal Gaming Convention does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Field Marshal Gaming Convention’s prior written permission.
Data mining The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
Permissions You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enforcement of copyright Field Marshal Gaming Convention takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If Field Marshal Gaming Convention discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Field Marshal Gaming Convention may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of Field Marshal Gaming Convention’s copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to email@example.com
Infringing material If you become aware of any material on this website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.