- SINGLE DAY PASSES will be made available at the front desk during the event while space is available. A single Day Pass is $25.00 per person (Cash or Visa/MasterCard accepted)
- Family Day Pass pricing available at the door (minimum of one Adult attending with children between 12 and 17). For more information inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the front desk.
- Children under 12 may enter for free with a paid, responsible adult.
- Please note, your Guest Pass will be available at the front desk when you arrive to the Convention and is to be worn in a visible location at all times while on event property.
- Guest Passes are NON TRANSFERABLE and NON REFUNDABLE as of 1 full week (7 days) prior to the event.
- If you need to Exchange or Refund your badge, please contact Customer Service directly at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you in any way possible.
WHAT YOU GET
Your registration covers either two full days (from open to close) of family friendly tabletop gaming fun with many other games enthusiasts in a relaxed atmosphere.
Along with entry to the event you will be automatically entered into the door prize raffles, are allowed to submit games to the Buy & Sell table, participate in Play and Win games, check out and play games from our Library, buy products on-site at a discount from our vendors, and participate in any scheduled tournaments and demo or participation events.
- Admission numbers are limited by the venue (100) – buy in advance to ensure you get in!
- Day Passes will be available at the door during the event (pending availability)
- Family Day Pass Pricing is available at the door. For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask at the front desk.